Monday, June 23, 2008

Nailed vs. Quantum

What film is having more difficulty getting made - David O. Russell's Nailed or the new James Bond film, Quantum of Solace? Nailed has just shut down production for the fourth time due to financing issues, according to this report. Meanwhile Quantum, which just finished shooting, has been a worker's comp attorney's delight - two or three car crashes, a stuntman hospitalized, a crew member stabbed, and Daniel Craig sent to the hospital with a laceration.

2 comments:

elgringo said...

If I had to choose which movie I was in charge of, I'd choose the poor one, not the accident-prone one. But that's just me. At least the accident-prone one will be a blockbuster once it comes out.

K. Bowen said...

Oh I don't know ... I'd be happily in charge of either.