Sunday, April 26, 2009

Good news! Emanuellevy.com

Back sometime last year, I came across a notice for a critic opening at Emanuellevy.com. Not necessarily expecting much to come of it, I sent a resume and clips over. Around Christmas while I was at home in El Paso, I received an email from, yes, Emanuel Levy, inviting me to write for his site. For various reasons, it's been a bit of a rough transition. And up to this point, only a back catalog review of Barbershop has appeared. Dr. Levy does seem to see every film, and by the time I see them, he has a review up already. But this week, my review of Fighting appears there. Hopefully, with summer coming up, and more releases coming out, more of my reviews will make an appearance at a really great site that a lot of film lovers know.

No comments: